When we talk about diets that everyone is trying to lose weight, the ketogenic diet definitely ranks at around the top 3 if not the number one diet everyone thinks of. It can’t be helped; celebrities and athletes endorse it, and a lot of social media models thank this restrictive diet for the bodies they get to show off.
As effective as the ketogenic diet is, it’s also one of the hardest to maintain, hence the need of many keto dieters for a supplement that can help them get through its restrictive nature. This is what Keto Extreme Fat Burner wants to exactly do with their focused formula of exogenous ketones.
What are exogenous ketones? Can Keto Extreme Fat Burner actually help keto dieters have an easier time losing weight on a ketogenic diet? Read our Keto Extreme Fat Burner review to find out.
About Keto Extreme Fat Burner
Keto Extreme Fat Burner is described as a keto-centric supplement that doesn’t make use of generic BHB salts and instead, makes use of patented versions. These patented versions are said to directly affect the brain and muscles, though we’re not privy to the exact mechanics.
- Three ingredients: Keto Extreme Fat Burner makes use of the three main forms of BHB supplements: Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate, Calcium Beta Hydroxybutyrate, and Sodium Beta Hydroxybutyrate.
- Get into ketosis and stay there: This claim seems to build on the science of exogenous ketones and how they fill the “gap” in ketones when doing a keto diet.
- Works best for keto and carb-controlled diets: This is a weird claim to make, because not every low-carb diet can benefit from exogenous ketones. In fact, it’s not just carbs that have to be counted, but also fat in a keto diet.
Keto Extreme Fat Burner Review: ingredients list
These are the key ingredients found in Keto Extreme Fat Burner
- Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate, Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate, Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate: These three may look redundant at first, but these three ketone salts are almost always used in combination in any formula focusing mainly on beta hydroxybutyrate (BHB).
Not just for pure absorption or bioavailability, but ketone salts are added to make sure the keto diet isn’t ruining your electrolyte balance. Also, we have to note that having all three means you are less likely to go overboard on just one electrolyte.
Keto Extreme Fat Burner Review: formula analysis
Keto Extreme Fat Burner doesn’t have a complex formula, but it does require a person to be ultra disciplined in their approach to weight loss through keto. So in a weird way, the market for Keto Extreme Fat Burner could be inversely proportional to the number of so-called keto dieters, as users who will benefit the most from it are gated by their adherence to a high-fat, ultra low carb diet.
As for BHB, it works by mimicking the ketones produced by the body when it’s in “ketone fuel” mode. However, you can’t get into ketosis the moment you take this, because the research suggests it only serves to “hasten” the process and not trigger it.
What’s missing from Keto Extreme Fat Burner?
From a weight loss supplement viewpoint, a lot could be missing from Keto Extreme Fat Burner. It could use some carb blockers or some appetite control ingredients, but it’s actually technically complete from a keto perspective.
After all, its audience are keto dieters, so the only reason you’d even consider Keto Extreme Fat Burner is if you’re well-versed with the diet already.
So, does Keto Extreme Fat Burner work?
Keto Extreme Fat Burner’ positive effects on keto and weight loss are only as good as recent research allows it to be. It’s also highly dependent on your physiological fat burning mechanism. If you don’t quite follow the ketogenic diet to a good extent, Keto Extreme Fat Burner may not work at all.
Does Keto Extreme Fat Burner have a lot of caffeine?
There is no stimulant in Keto Extreme Fat Burner’s formula.
So, is Keto Extreme Fat Burner any good or just hype?
Keto Extreme Fat Burner rely heavily on your ketogenic progress. If you’re new to the diet, then the chances of this supplement working could be relatively low compared to someone who knows what they’re doing and have been cycling the keto diet for years.
Who is Keto Extreme Fat Burner made for?
Keto Extreme Fat Burner is a fat burner made explicitly for ketogenic dieters. If you’re not a ketogenic dieter, then we don’t see a point in buying this fat burner.
Keto Extreme Fat Burner Review: side effects
Some users experience abdominal problems and stomach aches.
Keto Extreme Fat Burner Review Customer Reviews
Positives: Many users cite how Keto Extreme Fat Burner have elevated their keto results to new heights. They say the product enabled them to lose stubborn weight and some praise it for its potency.
Negatives: Critics pan it for its inability to control appetite and even cite how they offer free bottles for a good review. Some also say an entire jar’s worth did nothing for them despite retaining the same restrictive diet and exercise routine.
Keto Extreme Fat Burner Review: pros and cons
- New take on fat burners: BHBs are relatively new in the weight loss industry.
- Keto support: Not a lot of supplements are keto friendly to begin with, so to have something designed for keto dieters is nice.
- Simple formula: No frills or unnecessary ingredients.
- Niche market: Strictly for the keto crowd.
- Young science: We need more studies to see how effective BHBs really are.
- Buy 1 Bottle = $69.95
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free – $45.95/Bottle
- Buy 3, Get 2 Free = $39.95/Bottle
- Available on their website
Keto Extreme Fat Burner Review: summary
Keto Extreme Fat Burner isn’t like your typical fat burner. Instead of herbals, stimulants, and peppers, we get salts. Three kinds of BHB salts to be exact. This focus on keto dieters could be a double edged sword in terms of profits, but we do appreciate the bravery to take on a slowly, but surely rising group of fitness enthusiasts.
Overall, we think Keto Extreme Fat Burner is a great keto supplement! By clicking on this link you will go their official webshop and be able to get PhenQ at the highest possible discount.
- Harvey CJDC, Schofield GM, Williden M. The use of nutritional supplements to induce ketosis and reduce symptoms associated with keto-induction: a narrative review. PeerJ. 2018;6:e4488. Published 2018 Mar 16. doi:10.7717/peerj.4488
- Kesl SL, Poff AM, Ward NP, et al. Effects of exogenous ketone supplementation on blood ketone, glucose, triglyceride, and lipoprotein levels in Sprague-Dawley rats. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016;13:9. Published 2016 Feb 4. doi:10.1186/s12986-016-0069-y
- Poff A, Koutnik A, Moss S, Mandala S, D’Agostino D. Exploring the Viability of Exogenous Ketones as Weight Loss Supplements (P21-017-19). Curr Dev Nutr. 2019;3(Suppl 1):nzz041.P21-017-19. Published 2019 Jun 13. doi:10.1093/cdn/nzz041.P21-017-19