This is a product designed for men and women of all ages, whether you are an athlete, lead a mostly sedentary lifestyle or anymore in between. The makers of the product make some bold claims –that Athletic Greens supports a healthy metabolism, helps you reach your ideal weight, gives you lasting energy throughout the day, even helps to improve your mood.
It’s a good idea to be skeptical when considering such claims, but it’s also wise to keep an open mind. Some of the people who have endorsed this product include Tim Ferriss, author of books such as The 4-Hour Body, who calls it “my favorite greens supplement” and Isabel De Los Rios, author of Beyond Diet. Many women using the Naked Beauty Symulast method also swear by this supplement. When reviewing products of this type, I am always careful to consider all of the evidence and decide whether it truly lives up to its claims. In this Athletic Greens review, we’ll see how this product compares to other supplements and if it’s a product that can truly transform your life.
What is Athletic Greens?
Athletic Greens is a supplement that’s manufactured in New Zealand, which is known for producing some of the world’s healthiest products, especially grass fed meat. One of the benefits of producing a product there is that it has some of the world’s purest and least contaminated soil. Athletic Greens exceeds standards set by the FDA and cGMP, so you can be sure that it’s a safe supplement to consume.
Many people take a variety of supplements, such as multivitamins of all kinds, minerals, herbs and various formulae to support good health. The problem with most supplements is that they don’t interact with the body in a way that’s natural and synergistic. After all, our bodies were designed to consume actual foods, not vitamin pills. It’s also very difficult to know exactly what your body needs.
When you take supplements individually, you may be taking too much of one and not enough of another. Furthermore, many vitamins and other supplements are synthetic and contain many fillers and unnatural ingredients.
One of the most important points I want to stress in this Athletic Greens review is that the product is made from whole foods. That’s why it’s called a “superfood cocktail.” To list all of the ingredients would take up more space than I have in this Athletic Greens review! Just a sampling of the superfoods that are included are:
- Whole Food Sourced Vitamins and Minerals
- Organic Raw Superfoods: including spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass, alfalfa powder, broccoli flower powder, grapeseed extract, green tea, kelp, wolfberry (goji), carrot root powder, spinach leaf powder.
- Digestive Enzymes and Mushrooms: including reishi, astralagus membranaceus root, bromelain, burdock.
- Dairy Free Probiotics –to support digestive health.
- Herbs and Antioxidants –including milk thistle, dandelion root, pea protein isolate, rosemary leaf, COQ10.
What’s Not Inside
When considering an Athletic Greens review, or a review of any supplement, you want to be aware of what’s not in the product. As I mentioned, many popular supplements contain all kinds of impure ingredients. This is the downside to buying inexpensive supplements at your local supermarket, pharmacy or box store. The same, unfortunately, is true for most supplements sold online. One of the features of Athletic Greens that impresses me most is its purity.
- No GMOs
- No Wheat Products
- No Dairy
- No Corn, Peanuts, Yeast or other common allergens.
- No Lactose, Sucrose or Dextrose.
- No Artificial Ingredients.
Now, you may or may not be someone who avoids all or some of the above ingredients. The fact is, however, that many people have allergies or are sensitive to wheat, dairy or corn. It’s comforting to know that you can find a supplement that does not contain any of these ingredients.
What Are the Benefits of Athletic Greens?
While it’s great to know that this product contains many impressive ingredients and leaves out many impure and questionable ones, the real reason you are interested in an Athletic Greens review is to find out what it can do for you. Here are some of the benefits that many users of Athletic Greens have experienced:
- More Energy –Lack of energy is one of the most common complaints that people have today. Between stress, lack of sleep and a less than ideal diet, many people feel their energy sagging. The ingredients in Athletic Greens can definitely help give you an energy boost. This drink makes a good alternative to constantly reaching for sweets, caffeinated beverages or junk foods to raise your energy levels.
- Lose Weight –This is not marketed as a “lose weight” product per se, but it can support any diet. Whether you’re on a low carb, paleo or other type of diet, consuming these superfoods every day helps you maintain a healthy metabolism. The dense nutrients will also help you to control your appetite, making it less tempting to reach for fattening foods and snacks that are mostly empty calories.
- Better Digestion –Many health experts believe that good digestion is the key to overall health and vitality. The digestive enzymes and probiotics in Athletic Greens will make it easier for you to absorb all of the nutrients you take in every day and eliminate what is not needed.
- Detoxification –Many of the ingredients in Athletic Greens, such as the antioxidants, herbs, plants and mushrooms, help rid your body of harmful toxins. This strengthens your immune system and increases your resistance to many illnesses.
- Convenience –One of the best things about Athletic Greens is that it’s designed for people with busy lifestyles. When you take a single serving of this supplement, you get the antioxidant power or 10 to 12 servings of vegetables and fruits. Taking this once a day can replace an entire shelf full of other supplements!
Any honest Athletic Greens review should tell you the cons as well as the pros of the product. While I have found many reasons to recommend this supplement, I want to point out any limitations that it might present.
- Provides many essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and nutrients in one product.
- All Natural.
- No Harmful Side Effects.
- Convenient –You only need one drink per day.
- Save Money –Take one supplement rather than dozens.
The only downside I can identify with Athletic Greens is that some people may look at it as a panacea –something that will make them healthy without any other effort. Even if you take this supplement, you should still get sufficient sleep, eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly. No supplement can replace basic healthy living habits. So, if you expect Athletic Greens (or anything else) to automatically give you perfect health, it may disappoint you.
What about side effects? While no serious or dangerous side effects have been reported, taking any type of greens supplement (especially if your body isn’t used to these foods) may give you mild and usually temporary digestive discomfort. You may also notice a change in bowel movements. Remember that this product is designed to detox your body, so such mild effects are often a good sign.
Athletic Greens Review: Who Can Benefit From this Product?
Supplements can help you get all of the nutrients you need to feel your best. Yet it’s hard to find supplements that are truly good for you and that are made with pure whole foods. Athletic Greens is a solution for busy people who are seeking a simple way to increase their energy and well being. It’s a lot easier to take one green drink per day than to take a wide assortment of pills and capsules. It’s also for your body to absorb nutrients in this form.
While no supplement, including Athletic Greens, is a magical formula that can solve all of your problems, this is something that can make a real difference in your life. The results you get will depend largely on you. If you use it to fill gaps, such as a poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle, it can help to give you more energy. If you want to get the most out of it, however, you should use Athletic Greens as a way to supplement an already healthy lifestyle. Then you can take your health to a whole new level!
[button_1 text=”Get Athletic Greens (50% discount)” text_size=”18″ text_color=”#ffffff” text_bold=”Y” text_letter_spacing=”0″ subtext_panel=”N” text_shadow_panel=”N” styling_width=”10″ styling_height=”21″ styling_border_color=”#000000″ styling_border_size=”1″ styling_border_radius=”6″ styling_border_opacity=”100″ styling_shine=”Y” styling_gradient_start_color=”#0E9CD8″ styling_gradient_end_color=”#0f94cc” drop_shadow_panel=”Y” drop_shadow_vertical=”1″ drop_shadow_horizontal=”0″ drop_shadow_blur=”1″ drop_shadow_spread=”0″ drop_shadow_color=”#000000″ drop_shadow_opacity=”50″ inset_shadow_panel=”Y” inset_shadow_vertical=”0″ inset_shadow_horizontal=”0″ inset_shadow_blur=”0″ inset_shadow_spread=”1″ inset_shadow_color=”#ffff00″ inset_shadow_opacity=”50″ align=”center” href=”https://www.ladybirdln.com/athletic-greens/” new_window=”Y”/]