(sorry I had to sneak this funny picture in somewhere)
Ok, it is pretty simple, this year I am turning 29.... I know what you are thinking but it is the TRUTH! So I am going to tell you 29 things I am thankful for, and I would be so happy if you tell me what you are thankful for in the comments below... Easy as pie, Right!
I am grateful for...
1. The Savior Jesus Christ, and his atoning grace, that makes an imperfect person like me able to return to HIM, and be with my family forever.
2. My Husband, this being father's day, I am feeling especially grateful for the hard work he puts in for us, his love, and infectious laugh!
3. My children, even though my house is chronically messy, my bank account mostly empty, and laundry always piled, I would not have it any other way. They have brought me more happiness then I have ever thought possible!
4. My Dad, he is the best! My family, I know without a doubt, they would do anything for me. They have seen me at my best and at my worst and still love me.
5. My in-laws, we have so much love and support! My kids are so lucky to have two sets of amazing grandparents!
6. My girlfriends, who always lift me up, especially when I am down!
7. My sweet neighbor, who always takes the time to see how we are doing, and asks about our garden, even when she knows that is full of weeds and dying.
9. My friends from all over the world who visit my blog and leave sweet comments. I count some of these online friends amongst my best of friends!
10. A Grandmother in heaven, who I know watches out for me.
11. My Health, there was a time in my life when I did not have good health, and was unable to do the things I desired. That time has helped me appreciate the health I enjoy now.
12. Music, good music that uplifts the soul, and make you want to be better.
14. 8 o'clock bedtime for my kids!
15. Talking on the phone with my sisters.
17. Good books to read!
18. Waking up early to exercise, and my friends at my R.I.P.P.E.D. class, and SPIN class who constantly inspire me to peddle faster, jump higher, lift more, and never give up!
19. My slow cooker!
20. Beautiful flowers, and a mom to show me how to take care of them!
21. Online shopping, seriously I don't know what people in rural areas did before this!
22. Long rides in the car with a good book on tape, and no destination in mind.
24. Being able to walk to church.
26. Long cool summer nights...with crickets.
27. Cookie dough.
29. My kids being SO EXCITED for MY birthday!
What are you thankful for....