Hi fabulous Ladybird Ln readers! I'm Kara from Happy Go Lucky and I cannot tell you all how thrilled and honored I am to be on Ladybird Ln today. This is one of my favorite blogs so I just can’t hold back my excitement!!
It was a super easy project and so much fun. I also think it would make a cute sleepover craft.
- Any color pillow case
- Iron on transfer sheets
- Iron on letters or fabric markers (optional)
- Camara, computer and printer
- Print the pictures onto the transfer paper.
- Cut out the pictures. I had a few pictures printed in the shape of stars but you can cut them into any shape you want.
- Iron the pictures onto the pillowcase. Just make sure you follow the directions on the package.
- Iron on a little message using the iron on letters. I also thought it would be cute to write a little message using fabric markers. If you made these at a sleepover, I think it would be cute to have everyone write a little message.
- Then put your pillow inside, place on your bed and enjoy!
Very easy and so much fun to have!
Now I need to make photo collage pillowcase for Connor to keep on his bed. I think I'm also going to make a grandparents pillowcase for Connor since we live out of state and don't see them as often as we would like.
I hope this inspires you to make a simple keepsake for someone special.
Thank you Carlee for having me and for hosting the Crafting for a Cause! Keep up the great work. You are absolutely amazing and a true inspiration to all of us.
Thank you Kara for sharing your inspiring project, my wheels are turning on who to make keepsake pillow for! Go visit Kara at her fun and inspiring blog, Happy Go Lucky, she has a fun Blog Hop party going on now! Remember, you can link your pillows up HERE!